kdeinit consuming a little CPU

Hello,

I have just noticed that "kdeinit" KDE process is continuously wasting CPU cycles. It's not too much CPU (~1%) but I can't understand why it's continuously running, instead of being idle.

Is there any reason for this behavior? I have just double checked and this is reproducible on two laptops, both running Phoebe3. Any ideas? A bug?

Best regards,

   Felipe Alfaro Solana

http://www.linuxmail.org/