Re: 20 minutes with Phoebe3 were enough to find a number of bugs

On Thursday 20 February 2003 10:11, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> You are reminding me that I really need to simply disable root logins
> by default unless you edit gdm.conf with "vi" or otherwise click the
> "screw me please" button. ;-)
>
> A feature for the next release...

This would make Red Hat the anti-Lindows. 8)

Perhaps an added feature selected during install (so kickstart will pick it
up) that allows for root logins to be disabled?

--
Hoyt
http://www.maximumhoyt.com

Run with scissors. Remove mattress tags. Top post. Be a rebel.