Re: Intel Pro 10/100 Network Card problems

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 18:45, Taylor, ForrestX wrote:
> Chris Tooley wrote:
> > On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 18:33, Taylor, ForrestX wrote:
> >  > Chris Tooley wrote:
> >  > > Both the default e100 loaded module and the eepro100 module fail to
> >  > > light up the link.
> >  >
> >  > Check your cables and reseat the board.
> >  >
> > I've reseated the board, I've checked the cables, and I've switched
> > hubs.  I can reboot into RedHat 8.0 or Netware or Windows and all of
> > those work fine.
>
> Do you have PnP set in the BIOS?  Did you try to shutdown the computer
> all the way instead of rebooting into Linux?

Yes, yes, and yes, I've done all of the standard things, I have the tech
support script in front of me, I do it for a living.  I'm also an RHCE,
these issues don't scare me too much.  If the e100 is working for
others, I'll figure it out.

--
Chris Tooley <chris tooley com>