Re: 20 minutes with Phoebe3 were enough to find a number of bugs

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 07:43:14PM -0500, HoytDuff wrote:
> Perhaps an added feature selected during install (so kickstart will pick
> it up) that allows for root logins to be disabled?

You can do this in kickstart already. At BU, we pop up a warning if someone
logs into X as root, and then they can press an "I know what I'm doing"
button to continue. There's lots of ways to accomplish something like this;
we drop a script into /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/.