Re: 20 minutes with Phoebe3 were enough to find a number of bugs

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 10:06:45PM -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> > How about: there are *no* local accounts on the machine because you're using
> > NIS or LDAP? I can imagine some annoyed people around here if the default
> > install forced creation of a local user.
> rpm -e firstboot in %post

Or don't install it in the first place. Incidentally, though: does kudzu set
up your soundcard properly if you do that? Is it going to continue to do so
as firstboot gets more sophisticated?

> who does manual installs for a big network?

It's a big chaotic university network. I dunno man; I don't make up the
complaints, I just hear 'em.