devel packages were leftover, now, on my way

After removing my leftover rpms from mozilla (forced upgrade, removed all new packages, going down to version mozilla-1.2.1-9). I am finally on the way. Xfree is the first item being upgraded. I hope I still have a system, after the upgrade.

Off to sleep for now. Packages are being downloaded.

Jim

--
While anyone can admit to themselves they were wrong, the true test is
admission to someone else.