Re: phoebe 3 irritants

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 01:58, Graydon wrote:

> booting in console mode.)  Argh value is high.

Same on my system - from both Gnome and KDE.

I left my system on overnight in Gnome and had to hit the reset button
this morning to get anything on the screen.  Keyboard (ps/2) wouldn't
even set the Num-Lock key on.  I don't know if that is related to
Phoebe, or just some hardware problem on my computer.  Has anyone else
seen this?

Gerry Tool