mc, gnome-terminal and Phoebe 3

Just to list that I only had one panel ICON that I had to delete when bringing up the Phoebe3 installation this morning.

There were no problems with program conflicts, except for mozilla. I assume that it is evolution related. It used to happen a lot, when I used ximian w/ a Red Hat base installation.

Realplayer 9 works still with upgrading to Phoebe. I use real player a lot, so it is great that the program still works.

Best of all, the program mc works now from the gnome-terminal. I use this a lot more than nautilus, so I am happy with it. Great job, if it was an intentional fix. Otherwise, thanks for the accidental feature.

It is now time to close the open bug report for the mc problem.

Jim

--
problem drinker, n.:
	A man who never buys.