Gnome Terminal Locking up

Hi,

Before I go rummaging through Bugzilla, I'm just wondering if anyone
else has had problems with the Gnome Terminal locking up intermittently?

I did enter a bug report against this on Psyche (crashing on full
screen) and it was fixed, but now it seems to lock up randomly,
regardless of the size.

I do have around 500 fonts installed into $HOME/.fonts, but I thought
this was fixed in vte.

Has anyone else been having these problems, before I enter a bugzilla?

Also it seems that Copy/Paste is a bit knackered between mozilla or
gedit and gnome terminal as well.

Mark

--
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;
to steal from many is research.