Re: KDE Arabic Interface

I hope this is OK.

comments should be made in the comments box of this bug report.

        Component: kde-i18n
       AssignedTo: than redhat com
       ReportedBy: ossamak nht com kw
        QAContact: benl redhat com

Description of problem: Uptill now, all of RedHat Linux releases didn't have the Arabic-i18n for KDE nor for GNOME. All files needed are included but they are just not compiled like the others. It would be great if you can: 1. Add support for KDE/GNOME Arabic Interface 2. Add Arabic fonts (GPLed) which are available on the net

I will attach screen shots of KDE from RedHat 7.3, which I created from the
KDE-i18n-xxx.src.rpm file available on the sources CD.

The url for the fonts is:

Both of these font sets will have fonts suitable for graphical interfaces as
well as text based ones.