Re: NTFS

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 geykelraulm netscape net wrote:

> Thanks Jef, My language is spanish I will try to make me understand... OK?
> I'd like to recompile my own kernel but i don't know how! can you guide me?

If you just want NTFS, the linx-ntfs project provides extra RPMS to add
ntfs to RedHat kernels (though they aren't tracking phoebe as it is
changing too fast). See the page
http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/info/redhat.html
There are brief instructions at the end of the page on how to generate
such an RPM yourself.

	Michael Young