Re: Redhat's intentions for streaming media support in Mozilla

On February 23, 2003 01:08 pm, Jef Spaleta wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 12:34, Keith Adamson wrote:
> > Many sites offer a choice of Real Networks, MS Media or QuickTime for

> > release?
> I think yer going to have to talk to Real about that plugin
> incompatibility.  But if you look back through the archive I think
> you'll see some talk about the RealONE (RealPlayer 9) beta for linux

I'm the one who posted the HOWTO and WHERETO about RealOne
(Realplayer9), which I have configured to live in harmony with Plugger
and to run as a *helper* application (can't figure out how do it as
a plugin).

If the list agrees, I would be glad to repost the HOWTO and WHERETO
(find it) about RealOne aka Realplayer 9 for LINUX.

Elton ;-)