Re: Redhat's intentions for streaming media support in Mozilla

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 09:16:27PM -0500, Audioslave - 7M3 - Live wrote:

I don't want to be forced to buy a windows pc if I want to
view any sort of multimedia.

Then please pressure multimedia content providers to use open formats --
that's the root of the problem here.

I nag vendors like hell, but until we desktop
linux users get a bit heftier market share, they
may not pay much attention -

Joe