Re: Redhat's intentions for streaming media support in Mozilla

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 09:16:27PM -0500, Audioslave - 7M3 - Live wrote:

I don't want to be forced to buy a windows pc if I want to
view any sort of multimedia.

Then please pressure multimedia content providers to use open formats --
that's the root of the problem here.

I got Creed to provide multimedia content for Linux users. (realaudio) They also opened up the availability for MAC users.

But in most cases, I'll just say to myself. "If I can't hear it, I won't bother trying to sample the music.

Are you referring to the sites that don't provide alternative links? Most sites that I have visited. 7M3, Live, Audioslave and other similar mands have a choice for real audio already. Most of the pop artists, I have no idea.

Jim

--
It's Like This

Even the samurai