Re: Palm & Evolution syncing problems

On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 17:58, Peter Bowen wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 19:37, Patrick wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Anyone else experienced difficulties getting a plain Palm (Vx) to sync
> > properly with Evolution? Since upgrading to 8.0.94 from RH8 it has
> > become even more unreliable. Today I had to select Tools --> Pilot
> > Settings or gpilotd would not even start.
> >
> > Anyone else seen this?
>
> Somewhat.  Syncing works fine for me, once gpilotd is started.  Buy,
> like you I have to open the pilot capplet to start gpilotd.
>
> Thanks.
> Peter

Had the problem with gpilotd not starting since 8.0.93. I posted earlier
about my Tungsten T not syncing at all and my old Pamlm M515 will not
sync with Evolution at all...

Cheers,

CHris

"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,
try orderin' someone else's dog around."
--Cowboy Wisdom