Re: List of possible Bugs I found in Beta 3

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003, Michael Burns wrote:

>8) rar and unrar are not included by default so File
>Roller doesn't work on rar files.

rar is not an open source application.  unrar has source code,
but the license terms were not free software under the Debian
Free Software Guidelines last time I read.

We're unlikely to ever include such an application unless it is
free software, under the Debian/GNU meaning of free.