Blank Screen during install, was CDR, not disc content

Just to inform those on the list about the Blank Screen during installation of Phoebe. I tried it with discs burned on phoebe3 and the X server launched successfully. The disc did not hunt around either.

The bug that I filed is now closed for my troubles with the installation discs.

I'm glad that my card is still workable with Red Hat, even at install. Those Phoebe2 coaster discs must be or a file type, that is all of their own. Anybody figure out the decoder for these discs yet?

Jim

-- Everyone can be taught to sculpt: Michelangelo would have had to be taught how ___not to. So it is with the great programmers.