mrproject 0.9.1 Installation

I just downloaded the latest version of MrProject which has been released today:

libmrproject-0.9.1.tar.gz
mrproject-0.9.1.tar.gz

I can't seem to get it to install properly.  I unpacked the tarball, cd into libmrproject-0.9.1, and performed the 3 main commands

./configure
make
make install

It seemed to install correctly but when I do the same for mrproject-0.9.1 it says it can't find libmrproject-0.9.1

Then I tried to create an RPM from the tarball source but that didn't work either.

Can someone help me with this installation.  I use MrProject a lot for my graduate program and would like to try out the new features.

Thanks,

Adam