users and groups app

So is this a feature or bug?  I added a user that then had a link to
another directory mounted on a seperate drive that he had group writing
privaleges.  When asked if I wanted to delete the home directory as I
removed the user the program followed the link and wiped out my
directory.  It was not what I expected to happen.  Does this make sense
or is it a bug and I should file it?

--
Matt Whiteley <matt-whiteley attbi com>