Re: Can someone help me with the steps for patching with thelinux-abi kernel mod?

Is this a flame? I mean all I really want is just some assistance.  And
you have to make fun of me.  Is this any way to treat a fellow member of
the community?

What kind of person are you?  I bet you are really hard to work with.
;)

Seriously,

I depend upon these utilities.  I require these utilities for
application support.  Were they removed for a reason?