Re: users and groups app

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 12:32:56AM -0500, Matthew Miller scripsit:
> On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 06:48:28PM -0800, Graydon wrote:
> > > So is this a feature or bug?  I added a user that then had a link
> > > to another directory mounted on a seperate drive that he had group
> > > writing privaleges.  When asked if I wanted to delete the home
> > > directory as I removed the user the program followed the link and
> > > wiped out my directory.  It was not what I expected to happen.
> > > Does this make sense or is it a bug and I should file it?
> > That's expected behaviour for a recursive delete operation.
> What? No it's not. "rm -rf" won't do that, for example.

So it won't.

Never mind; the brain rot has got me.

(It *is* what I _expect_ a recursive delete to do, but it appears I'm a
bit more destructively inclined than the folks writing file manipulation

oak uniserve com | Uton we hycgan    hwaer we ham agen,