Re: cursor problems with phoebe3 + rawhide

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 05:32, Pavel Rozenboim wrote:
> I set gnome-terminal to use white on black color theme. After I upgraded to
> rawhide,
> the new 'beam' cursor is dark grey and is invisible when above terminal
> window.
> Original phoebe3 cursor had a white borders or something, so it was always
> visible.
>
> Also, cursor themes in Preferences/Mouse do not work anymore, no matter what
> theme
> I select I get the same cursors.
>
> Anyone noticed same problems?
>
> Pavel.

I have the same problem. It may be fixed in the next redhat-artwork but
I've been waiting days for it to appear on rawhide. I had a bug (#84687)
that described the I-Beam and some other cursor issues but it was marked
a duplicate of #84576. That bug report didn't mention the I-Beam so I
don't know if it got included in the fix or not.

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |