Re: kernels and CD burning problems....

On Tuesday 25 February 2003 00:20, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Elton Woo (elwoo videotron ca) said:
> > I can now confirm (almost) without a shadow of a doubt that the
> > following kernels *do* cause problems burning CD's:
> > kernel-2.4.20-2.51
> > kernel-2.4.20-2.50
> > kernel-2.4.20-2.48
>
> Is magicdev running? If so, stop it...
>
> Bill

er, can you clarify? I see magicdev running via the Gnome System
Monitor, but it's not listed in the Server Settings -->Services.
Do you mean "turn off magicdev when burning CD's"
OR "_completely_*disable* magicdev. "?

BTW, I've *finally* burned the ISO's and did a clean install of RH8.0.94.

Elton ;-)