Re: is there a way to flash a BIOS without using Windows?

Understood. Anyhow, I *briefly* installed Windows98 and flashed my
BIOSes: CDRW, and DVD drive. ... just long enough to have
Windows lockup on me several times and REMIND me why I HATE
Windows and *destest* the company that made it.

Elton ;-)

i think you are sick. you need medical attention.

AnI