PGP and kmail *bug*???

I'm not using PGP, but each time I click on a PGP signed message
in kmail, my mouse pointer would 'hang' momentarily reminding me
to configure PGP, and with a "stop-sign" (oblique bar through a circle)
as the pointer.

At the moment,
I'm _still TRYING_ to *successfully* burn a CD in RH 8.0.94,
so this is merely an annoyance. Any way to turn this off?

TIA...

Elton.