Re: RFE's at bugzilla, kindly add comments....

Elton Woo wrote:
On Tuesday 25 February 2003 20:58, Audioslave - 7M3 - Live wrote:

Elton Woo wrote:

Kindly add any comments to the following RFE's which I have entered today
at Red Hat Bugzilla:

"Bug" Numbers: 85007, 85009, 85013, 85016, 85017, 85020.

I'll check those bug listings out to see what constructive information
can be added. The link got me to a blank screen.

Oh... *pardon me*... I sohld have thought of that: the "elwoo" in the link
means that I've been logged in. Just login with *your* account ID and PWD
and go to those bug numbers.

(... sorry, this CD burning problem is REALLY affecting my mind!!!)

Elton #&< <---- penguin tearing out chunks of hair.

I did attempt to use the nautilus cd folder to see how it worked. I was surprised that it din't display files like selected/capacity for CDR.

It was so messed up. I thought that I'd do the old oaf-slay command and got this output.

panic: end_shift at /usr/bin/oaf-slay line 138.

I'll try it again later.

PS - I didn't really see any comments to add to your bugs, on my part.

Nothing will dispel enthusiasm like a small admission fee.
		-- Kim Hubbard