Re: [novalug] Fwd: Red Hat Network Announcement

Michael Schwendt wrote:

On 27 Feb 2003 18:04:27 -0600, Jens Knutson wrote:

Heh... personally, I'll be choosing to keep my demo subscription by filling out a damn survey every once in a while. As if that were so
terrible... Maybe someday I'll have the spare $$$ to throw down for a
nice pay subscription to RHN. ;)

Considering that I use RHN only for beta testing, I find that survey ridiculous. And I hope Red Hat will find a way to exclude beta testers from these surveys.

I have to agree with you 100% -- all the great code grinders at Red Hat and someone sure has a hair in the wrong place.

It does seem that for this beta cycle rawhide has been the preferred update method anyway...

-Joshua