Re: printer sharing

I can not find it in kdecentrum so I must configure it by editing some cups conf files ?

Kevin McConnell wrote:
--- Shamot <shamot gmx net> wrote:

how can I share my printer for LAN with cups ?

If you want to use Samba, you can do it via samba,
otherwise CUPS has built in support for sharing, and
you can even have encrypted authentication mechanisms.

=====
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE-- <Red Hat Certified Engineer>