where to look for localized messages ?

Hi,

in the current phoebe there are some (minor) errors in the localized
(German) messages during boot (The German Umlauts are generally wrong).
Did somebody correct these in bugzilla, yet?  May I ask for a hint where
I can find the localisations (I would make the corrections and file it
to bugzilla instead of describing all the minor errors).

Thanks
Peter

--
Peter Boy <pboy barkhof uni-bremen de>