yet another install nitpick

Just remembered this from yesterday's install:

I elected to start in runlevel 3, thus forsaking firstboot. Because of
this, I was not asked to add a user. Am I the only one who thinks that
moving the adduser step into firstboot is not The Right Thing To Do? Is
RH assuming that anybody who starts in rl3 knows enough to adduser
him/herself? Is this as valid as assuming that anybody who starts in rl5
does *not* know enough to use adduser?

Please, let's have adduser back in the install scripts somehow.

--
Jack Bowling
mailto: jbinpg shaw ca