Re: RHN Applet missing?

On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 19:54, Ken Schar wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Has anyone had any like finding and installing the rhn
> applet?  I can't seem to find it anywhere.

The package is rhn-applet. If you run the program it will load, but it
will crash when you try to do something with it other than the about
box. At least that is my experience. I was playing with it earlier
today. I have been watching for a new release in rawhide since phoebe
came out and I haven't seen one.