Re: redhat-config-printer

I can now open the samba server from XP but not the other way round. I have
the passwords set to encrypted on smb.conf and added tom in smbpasswd.

In messages I see
Jan  4 14:13:59 redhat sudo(pam_unix)[4462]: authentication failure;
logname=tom uid=0 euid=0 tty=pts/2 ruser= rhost=  user=tom

when I use RH password and a prompt to try again when I use XP pw (no
messages)