Re: Possible RPS issue?

On Sat, 2003-01-04 at 21:29, John Summerfield wrote:
> On 4 Jan 2003, Chris Hammond wrote:
>
> > I am getting the following from the latest version of Ximian Red Carpet.
>
> Try Ximian for Ximian problems.
>
> --
>
> John

I don't think it is a Ximian problem.  It works great up through RedHat
7.3 with all the latest updates.  I went fro 7.3 to 8.1 beta and not it
doesn't work.  And I'm not the only one that appears to be having
problems with the version of RPM that came with the beta.

Chris

--
Chris Hammond <chammond cox net>