Re: codeweavers-wine-20020904-7 segfaults on Phoebe

On Sun, 2003-01-05 at 18:03, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:

> Any ideas appreciated :-)

I'm no expert....
but could yer problem with wine be related to some of the problems
openafs has with the new beta?

https://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/openafs-devel/2002-December/003719.html

From my reading of this thread there has been a change in glibc to make
it more standards compliant...and a lot of things seem to be affected.

Shrug...you asked for ideas...and this is the best idea I have from my
sitting on the develepment sidelines.  I'd think the codeweaver's wine
developmnent lists would probably be a good place to talk about this
problem.

-jef