Re: mouse clicks?

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 20:20, Cory Bertsch wrote:
> I'm running phoebe (upgraded from RH8.0) on my Dell Inspiron 4000
> laptop. It has both a track pad and one of the ibm style pens you can
> use to move the mouse.
> I'm using the "Alps - glidepoint (p2/2)" mouse driver with "Emulate 3
> buttons" selected. Periodically when I'm moving the mouse the mouse will
> jump all the way across the screen or randomly right click. This happens
> when I use either the pen or the trackpad.
> I'm wondering if anyon has experienced this or know how I might fix it?
Not running Phoebe last time but heard it has something to do with gpm
running at the same time. Used to plague my Linux systems a lot in the
past (circa 1999). I normally resort to not running gpm in runlevel 5...

Michel Alexandre Salim
GnuPG Key ID:	B58A8357

Linux 2.4.20-rc2 #1 SMP Mon Nov 18 21:21:38 GMT 2002 athlon

This  message was brought to  you by Linux, the free  unix.
Windows without the X is like making love without a partner.
Sex, Drugs & Linux Rules
win-nt from the people who invented edlin
apples  have  meant  trouble  since  eden
Linux, the way to get rid of boot viruses
(By mwikholm at8 abo fi, MaDsen Wikholm)