evolution 1.2.1

I can't seem to get LDAP/SSL working... can anyone else.. it could be my
edge idar :)

--

Also something curious.. the Cities are sorted in REVERSE alpha order in
Settings -> Summary -> Weather ...

---

terminal error -- I think while going through the "new account" wizard

Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_signal_disconnect_by_data(): could not find handler
containing data (0x8281B20)

---
this comes up in the terminal EACH time I open the Tools -> Settings
option

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot get /OfflineFolders/paths from
ConfigDatabase -- IDL:Bonobo/ConfigDatabase/NotFound:1.0

but all in all its WORKING... I am sending this email with it :)

Tommy