OT: Mozilla Problem

This isn't a RedHat problem, but I bet someone here can help.  Some POS
website opened a popup window in Mozilla that went full screen.  I can
maximize it and get my close window minimize and maximize buttons back,
but if I un-maximize it I can't get to the edges to resize it and it
doesn' have the close button etc.  How can I resize the window, other
than inceasing my screen resolution?  And once I get it resized, how do
I keep new windows from opening this size?

--
Chris Ford - crford swbell net
Registered Linux User #249638