Re: My Fondest Wish For Phoebe: Fix Gnome-terminal!

On 01/07/03 02:38 -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 09:20:03PM -0500, John P Verel wrote:

> The crash was fixed ages ago. I don't know what repeat scroll is.

Poor choice of words on my part.  What I mean is that if, say, I have
mutt open in gnome-terminal and I in the the index of messages, if I
press and hold Control-D to delete a series of threads, the cursor
responds with significant delay.  I guess the correct way to say this is
that gnome-terminal seems not to support auto repeat.  This problem does
not occur in Xterm.

John