Re: WindowMaker no longer shipped? Why?

    Jef> I think it's really important for redhat to support at least one
    Jef> decent low resource desktop option. Hell they support 2 big and
    Jef> bloated desktops....and twm doesn't count as decent. wmaker is a
    Jef> decent candidate for a supported lowend environment.

Mandrake 9.0 provides a stripped-down version of IceWM (icewm-light) to
meet this need; perhaps Red Hat should follow suit.  See
http://www.icewm.org.  IceWM also runs on Solaris and other flavors of
Unix.

Ironically, IceWM is developed on Red Hat.  The last appearance of IceWM on
an official Red Hat release was on the 7.1 Powertools CD.

--
	Ron Olsen
	Boulder Colorado