Re: are Psyche/Phoebe GNOME config files compatible?

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 05:59, James Ralston wrote:
> can Psyche and Phoebe share the same /home partition (and thus the
> same GNOME configuration files) successfully?

Works for me. I am interested in doing (and do :-) just this so let me
know off-line if you see problems and we can confirm before
bugzilla'ing.

The only minor ones so far are:

* just say OK to it not opening /home/<user>/0 in Nautilus on login
(assume its a later Nautilus home area thing but haven't checked yet)
* you may have to change your "<user>'s Home" icon on the desktop
background but I couldn't reproduce
* I saw different panel clock settings but this may have been me doing
something else at the time

Even Evolution and Galeon work fine for me switching between the two
versions.

Paul