Re: crossover office workaround

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 13:53, Torgeir Veimo wrote:
> FYI,
> http://support.codeweavers.com/viewticket.php?ticket_id=22183;list=6;ticket_level=0
>
> LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5 officesetup

I noticed that this is a general workaround for alot of programs,
ciodeweavers, rhythmbox, to name a few.

I think it may be easier and should work, if you just add that to youre
.bash_profile and then you wouldn't need to keep retyping it.

/me thinking

or would this effect other programs that are running ok?

Mark

--
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;
to steal from many is research.