Re: rawhide gnome-panel-2.1.90.1-1

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 13:26, Louis Garcia wrote:
> Just installed this sucker and noticed the clock applet no worky
> anymore. Also, the new printer applet should go somewhere else on the
> panel. It might get confused with the other apps, I suggest to the left
> of the system tray.
>
> Bugzilla seams to be down at the moment.
>
> --Lou

I see the same problem with the clock applet. Here is the error message
I found relating to it.

(gnome-panel:10420): Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to add a widget with
type GtkLabel to a container of type PanelApplet, but the widget is
already inside a container of type GtkToggleButton, t
he GTK+ FAQ at http://www.gtk.org/faq/ explains how to reparent a
widget.