Re: Kernel responsiveness (was Re: Vanilla kernel and phoebe don't go along)

Hi there,

When upgrading the kernel from rpm what would make me
decide whether to choose the .686 version over the
.386 version?  I have a P4 which I assume means that
the .686 would work but what are the reasons/benefits
of one over the other?

Thanks!
  Ken
--- Felipe Alfaro Solana <felipe_alfaro linuxmail org>