From: Elton Woo [mailto:elwoo videotron ca]
Sent: Sat, January 11, 2003 10:19 PM
To: phoebe-list redhat com
Subject: gnome menus: good work, Havoc!

I've updated from rawhide, and I now find the Gnome menus
_much easier_ to navigate. Also, the colour of the mouse

Go to rawhide and update the redhat-artwork and nautilus packages.
I'd also recommend updating the redhat-menu and for that matter
updating anything on your system that doesn't match the latest dates
(Jan. 4th onwards) from rawhide...

Elton ;-)

--
elwoo videotron ca - ICQ #149608718 - Montreal (Quebec), CANADA.