RHN Software Update

Hello.

When I ask for a package refresh, I get the following error:

    ERROR: refreshing remote package list for System Profile.

On the RHN the profile for this machine is listed. I have tried to
delete the profile and re-register, but I get the same error.

If I also try to see the packages installed on this machine using the
list on RHN, I get 0 packages installed...

I would appreciate greatly some help on this, or a nudge in a direction
to solve this.

Thanks

Ash Varma
tnedor yahoo com

Nachman's Rule:
	When it comes to foreign food, the less authentic the better.
		-- Gerald Nachman