Lots of Text fails Clipboard Paste in Mozilla

I just attempted to copy a few dozen lines from gnome-terminal and paste into Mozilla. Mozilla froze for a second, but nothing pasted within the Bugzilla text area. I pasted into gedit, copied again and attempted to paste in Mozilla. Again same behavior.

Known bug? This seems rather bad, since I was only pasting about 60 lines from a strace.

Warren Togami
warren togami com