What changed in rpm 4.2?

Hi,

I tried to compile apt-rpm for phoebe. I compiled it successfully with rpm
(4.2-25) packages that come with phoebe, but after I upgraded to rpm 4.2-56
from rawhide, it complained about missing symbols. When I tried to recompile
it, I got an error about missing declaration for 'rpmBuildFileList'
function. Anyone had any success with newer rpm and apt? Is there any
replacement for missing function (I could not find anything similar to it in
new header files)?

Pavel.