Re: Ok, I just tried to print and nothing

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 04:42:02PM -0500, Louis Garcia wrote:

> I have upgraded cups and redhat-config-printer from rawhide and set my
> printer spool with it. I went to print with gedit and evolution but
> nothing. Whats up?

Please file a bug in bugzilla, so that we can track this.

Is this a Phoebe installation, but with cups and redhat-config-printer
updated from rawhide?

> /etc/printcap shows only
>
> hp2250:
>
> should their be more stuff here?

No, that's fine.

In the bugzilla bug report, please put the output of 'printconf-tui
--Xexport'.

Thanks,
Tim.
*/