Re: is this list *that* quiet, or is my ISP losing my mail (again)??

Yes, the list is indeed quiet. It's a '3-day' weekend in the United States for many people, since today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Unfortunately, I am a poor sucker who is at work today ;-)

Kevin Worthington - <kworthington (at) linuxmail {dot} org>
Faithful Red Hat Linux user since April 1998
Registered Linux User #218689 - http://counter.li.org
http://www.linuxmail.org/