Re: Include openoffice-1.0.2 in new beta?

Yeah, too bad my posting took quite a while to make it too the list. I
am sure RH's OOo rpm maintainer could have slapped a 1.0.2 together in
just minute or two :) Speaking of which: anyone know who the maintainer
is of this rpm so I can stalk his/her dir on people.redhat.com for
possible phoebe2 releases of OOo-1.0.2?

Cheers,
Patrick